Kart Racing School, Racing Team and Equipment
We have a proven track record of over 40 years
We coach and train drivers at all levels, whether it is the first time you have ever tried a full race kart or a top driver looking for advice on how to maximise their driving and the set-up of their kart. Whatever your needs, we can help you. Book your Kart Course Now. View available Kart Courses.
The training days are run every Wednesday at the Whilton Mill circuit near Daventry, Northampton starting at 9am and finishing about 3pm. Use our book online facility to check availability. Check course availability.
Want to start Karting or looking to improve?
Protrain Racing Kart School and Kart Team can help you to fully realise your potential and achieve your goals.
We have a proven track record of over 40 years for achieving excellence and offer you the highest standards in:
- Individual and bespoke Kart Driver Training for all ages and abilities
- ARKS testing and Kart Driver Training using Motorsport UK qualified instructors
- Full Motorsport UK race karts set up for maximum performance
- Advice on the most appropriate karting class for you to enter
- Coaching and training on advanced driving techniques for the more experienced drivers with qualified coaches
- Advice on kart preparation, set up and maintenance
- Rarely available DATA analysis for complete driver assessment
- The Protrain Kart Racing Team for the driver looking to compete regularly
Which Course is right for you?
Use our handy web tool to determine what course is right for you
The Race Team
How many European & British Champions will tell you their secrets?
The Protrain Racing Kart Team has been managing and coaching novice drivers through to European Champions for over thirty years and is recognised as one of the leading kart racing teams in Europe. The Protrain Racing Kart Team operates at club championship meetings most weekends throughout the year and can take you from being a novice to a European Champion.
TonyKart Racer 401RR
The Tony Kart Racer 401RR chassis, manufactured in Italy, is CIK Homologated, and is a chassis that's beauty
is that it performs brilliantly in all categories of the sport from Mini Max through to Senior Rotax Max and X30 classes.